6 Hours to Complete
This course takes approximately 6 hours to complete. Includes lifetime access.
Certificate of Completion
You will receive a certificate upon the completion of this course.
6 CEUs Upon completion
This course qualifies for 6 continuing education credits.
Unlimited Course Access
Carefully hand-crafted to work beautifully on all of your favorite devices, your purchase includes unlimited access to this course and all of its premium resources.Buy Now $159 USD
Immerse yourself in Vishoka Meditation®—the meditation of the masters—as you tap into the deeper states of awareness filled with illumination and joy.
Vishoka Meditation, grounded in the direct experience of Buddha, Patanjali, and Shankaracharya, is a complete system of meditation that allows us to transcend all negativity and reclaim our essential radiance and joy. This exclusive Vishoka Meditation Digital Companion features hours of video lectures by Pandit Rajmani Tigunait and Himalayan Institute faculty, as well as guided audio practices and PDFs to enhance your study and practice at home.
Himalayan Institute Core Faculty
1. The Tradition of Vishoka Meditation
- The Roots of Vishoka Meditation
- The Infinite Power of Mind
- Why Do We Struggle?
- The Four Great Masters of Vishoka Meditation
- Starting the Journey of Vishoka Meditation
2. Restoring the Mind's Pristine Nature: Calming Inner Turmoil
- Our Mind: Enemy or Friend?
- The Grooves of Our Mind
- Knowing Our Mind on Every Level
- Breaking the Cycle
- Transforming Our Mind Into Our Best Friend
3. Stability & Comfort in Your Seated Meditation Posture
- Introduction: Seated Posture Essentials
- Seated Posture in a Chair
- Gentle Stretching Routine
- Seated Posture on the Floor
- Brief Guided Breath Awareness
4. Cultivating Healthy Breathing
- The Importance of Healthy Breathing
- Restoring the Movement of the Diaphragm (Makarasana)
- Restoring the Diaphragm's Natural Strength (Sandbag Breathing)
- Purifying the Energy Channels ( Nadi Shodhana)
- Reducing the Pause in the Breath (Shvasa-Prashvasa Pravahi / So Hum Pranayama)
5. Preparatory Practices for Vishoka Meditation
- Introduction to Aharana Pranayama
- Aharana Pranayama: The Practice
- Introduction to Samikarana Pranayama
- Samikarana Pranayama: The Practice
6. Understanding the Practice of Vishoka Meditation
- The 5 Points of Focus
- Starting the Journey to Infinite Possibilities
- Cultivating Sensitivity in Meditation
- Refining Awareness in Vishoka Meditation
7. [Audio] Vishoka Meditation Guided Practices
- A Complete Systematic Relaxation: The 75-breath Practice
- Restoring the Rhythmic Movement of the Diaphragm: Breath Training in Crocodile
- Restoring the Natural Strength of the Diaphragm: Sandbag Breathing
- Purifying the Energy Channels: Nadi Shodhana
- Eliminating the Pause: Shvasa-Prashvasa Pravahi (So Hum Pranayama)
- Aharana Pranayama: Uniting Breath & Mind
- Samikarana Pranayama: Cultivating Inner Balance
- 4-Step Vishoka Meditation Practice
8. [PDF] Vishoka Meditation Handouts
- The Complete Vishoka Meditation Practice
- The 75-Breath Practice
- Nadi Shodhana