10 Hours to Complete
This course takes approximately 10 hours to complete. Includes lifetime access.
Certificate of Completion
You will receive a certificate upon the completion of this course.
10 CEUs Upon completion
This course qualifies for 10 continuing education credits.
Unlimited Course Access
Carefully hand-crafted to work beautifully on all of your favorite devices, your purchase includes unlimited access to this course and all of its premium resources.Buy Now $199 USD
The tripura rahasya is a dialogue between two great masters, dattatreya and parashurama.
These two masters embody a vast range of human experience, and their dialogue answers such compelling questions as: Why do some of us succeed in life while others struggle in vain? Why do some of our intentions bear fruit and others remain barren? Why do some of us meet a teacher and receive guidance while others don’t? Why do some of us have a clear mind, sharp intellect, indomitable will, and unwavering conviction in Divine Providence, while others lack these essential tools?
In this 9+ hour digital course, you will learn about:
- How Parashurama met his master; learned the art of forgiveness; disciplined his thought, speech, and action; and eventually became established in his pure being
- The art of cultivating willpower without falling prey to ego
- The art of cultivating trustful surrender without falling prey to inertia
- The tantric model for designing a lifestyle that will make us vibrant, productive, self-confident, and fearless on one hand, and humble, generous, and compassionate on the other
Pandit Rajmani Tigunait
Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, PhD, is a modern-day master and living link in the unbroken Himalayan Tradition. He is the successor to Sri Swami Rama of the Himalayas, and the spiritual head of the Himalayan Institute. As the author of numerous books, including his autobiography Touched by Fire: The Ongoing Journey of a Spiritual Seeker, Pandit Tigunait offers practical guidance on applying yogic and tantric wisdom to modern life. For over 40 years he has touched innumerable lives around the world as a teacher, humanitarian, and visionary spiritual leader. You can view more of his teachings online at the Himalayan Institute Wisdom Library.
Pandit Tigunait holds two doctorates: one in Sanskrit from the University of Allahabad in India, and another in Oriental Studies from the University of Pennsylvania. Family tradition gave Pandit Tigunait access to a vast range of spiritual wisdom preserved in both the written and oral traditions. Before meeting his master, Pandit Tigunait studied Sanskrit, the language of the ancient scriptures of India, as well as the languages of the Buddhist, Jaina, and Zorastrian traditions. In 1976, Swami Rama ordained Pandit Tigunait into the 5,000-year-old lineage of the Himalayan Masters.
1. The Message of Tripura Rahasya
- Manuscript Mystery
- We Are Far More Than We See
- The Story of Parashurama
- Step 1 of Sadhana: Do Not Hurt and Condemn Yourself
- The Divine as Mother
2. The Immense Power of Mind
- Avidya: The Problem of Mental Conditioning
- Awakening the Power of Mind
- The Yogi Inside the Boulder: Part 1
- The Yogi Inside the Boulder: Part 2
- The Yogi Inside the Boulder: Part 3
- Know Yourself
- Mind and Destiny
- Mind and Prana
3. Practicum: Agni Sara and the Asanas and Pranayamas which Support It
- Introduction: Benefits of Working with Prana
- Asana to Prepare for Agni Sara
- Agni Sara and Preliminary Practice for Pranayama
- Guided 61 Points Relaxation
- Bhastrika Pranayama with Pracchardana
- Conclusion and Q & A
4. Freeing the Mind from the Three-Fold Afflictions
- Summary: The Message of This Scripture
- A Visit to Renuka Temple
- Cultivate a Clear, Calm, and Tranquil Mind
- The Three-Fold Afflictions
- Satsanga for Overcoming Aparadha Vasana
- Abhyasa and Vairagya for Overcoming Karma Vasana
- Discernment for Overcoming Kama Vasana
5. Shakti Sadhana: From Grief to Joy
- Shoka–The War Within: Part 1
- Shoka–The War Within: Part 2
- Mahamoha: The Great Delusion of Dvaita and Advaita
- A Vision Free from Delusion: Our Founding Fathers
- The Sun That Destroys the Darkness of Delusion
- How We Embrace Avidya, the Real Source of Shoka
- Being a Seeker
- Moving Forward