8 Hours to Complete
This course takes approximately 8 hours to complete. Includes lifetime access.
Certificate of Completion
You will receive a certificate upon the completion of this course.
8 CEUs Upon completion
This course qualifies for 8 continuing education credits.
Unlimited Course Access
Carefully hand-crafted to work beautifully on all of your favorite devices, your purchase includes unlimited access to this course and all of its premium resources.Buy Now $199 USD
In this interactive digital workshop you will:
- Learn the secrets of the masters as you refine your practices of asana, pranayama, relaxation, and meditation into a precision yoga practice.
- Tap into the main bioenergetic pranic hubs of the body. Cultivate the power needed to bring about self-transformation and prosperity.
- In a methodical way, learn how to reclaim a vibrant, clear mind instead of one that is distracted and subject to roaming tendencies.
- Step-by-step practicums. Learn the specialized yogic techniques of:
- Assimilate potent practices that have been part of an unbroken living tradition for thousands of years. These practices lead us to the lotus of the heart, which is the seat of our soul and the gateway to samadhi: the power, perfection, and essence of Yoga.
- Participate in a real-time guided meditation and Q&A session with Pandit Rajmani Tigunait. He will address your specific questions, clarify workshop content so you can take these practices home, and will guide you through the practice of meditating on the lotus of the heart.
—Agni sara (“essence of fire”): a technique that clears the passage to the heart by awakening and harnessing the energy from the lower three chakras.
—Pracchardana and vidharana: special pranayamas that clear the passage to the heart by channeling the energy from the higher chakras, including the ajna chakra (eyebrow center).
Pandit Rajmani Tigunait
Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, PhD, is a modern-day master and living link in the unbroken Himalayan Tradition. He is the successor to Sri Swami Rama of the Himalayas, and the spiritual head of the Himalayan Institute. As the author of numerous books, including his autobiography Touched by Fire: The Ongoing Journey of a Spiritual Seeker, Pandit Tigunait offers practical guidance on applying yogic and tantric wisdom to modern life. For over 40 years he has touched innumerable lives around the world as a teacher, humanitarian, and visionary spiritual leader. You can view more of his teachings online at the Himalayan Institute Wisdom Library.
Pandit Tigunait holds two doctorates: one in Sanskrit from the University of Allahabad in India, and another in Oriental Studies from the University of Pennsylvania. Family tradition gave Pandit Tigunait access to a vast range of spiritual wisdom preserved in both the written and oral traditions. Before meeting his master, Pandit Tigunait studied Sanskrit, the language of the ancient scriptures of India, as well as the languages of the Buddhist, Jaina, and Zorastrian traditions. In 1976, Swami Rama ordained Pandit Tigunait into the 5,000-year-old lineage of the Himalayan Masters.
1. Guidebooks and Resources
- Student Guidebook (Digital)
- Student Guidebook (Printable Booklet)
- Host Additional Resources (Digital)
- Host Additional Resources (Printable Booklet)
2. The Essence of the Yoga Sutra Lectures
- Lectrue 1. The Secret of Being a Yogi
- Lecture 2. Yoga: Power to Change, Power to Prosper
- Lecture 3. Samadhi: The Power and Perfection of Yoga
3. The Essence of the Yoga Sutra Practicums
- Practicum 1. Access to the Heart Center Through Gateway of the Lower Chakras
- Practicum 2. Access to the Heart Center Through Gateway of the Ajna
- Practicum 3. Preparation for Agni Sara
4. Live Events
- Live Stream Option 1 - January 8th 8:00pm EST
- Live Stream Option 2 - January 9th 3:00pm EST