8 Hours to Complete
This course takes approximately 8 hours to complete. Includes lifetime access.
Certificate of Completion
You will receive a certificate upon the completion of this course.
8 CEUs Upon completion
This course qualifies for 8 continuing education credits.
Unlimited Course Access
Carefully hand-crafted to work beautifully on all of your favorite devices, your purchase includes unlimited access to this course and all of its premium resources.Buy Now $199 USD
By making skillful use of that aspect of kundalini shakti which is already awake, we can further awaken our kundalini and heal negativity in the depths of our mind and heart.
This course will expand your understanding and experience of prana shakti (the kundalini energy that is already awakened) and provide tools for concentrating and focusing it to further awaken kundalini shakti.
Major topics of this 8-hour course include:
- How our karmas force kundalini to remain dormant
- How to clear the karmic impurities
- The relationship between the two aspects of prana
- How to awaken kundalini shakti ar the manipura chakra
- Unique and powerful hatha yoga practices
- How to make your lifestyle choices a means of awakening kundalini shakti
Pandit Rajmani Tigunait
Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, PhD, is a modern-day master and living link in the unbroken Himalayan Tradition. He is the successor to Sri Swami Rama of the Himalayas, and the spiritual head of the Himalayan Institute. As the author of numerous books, including his autobiography Touched by Fire: The Ongoing Journey of a Spiritual Seeker, Pandit Tigunait offers practical guidance on applying yogic and tantric wisdom to modern life. For over 40 years he has touched innumerable lives around the world as a teacher, humanitarian, and visionary spiritual leader. You can view more of his teachings online at the Himalayan Institute Wisdom Library.
Pandit Tigunait holds two doctorates: one in Sanskrit from the University of Allahabad in India, and another in Oriental Studies from the University of Pennsylvania. Family tradition gave Pandit Tigunait access to a vast range of spiritual wisdom preserved in both the written and oral traditions. Before meeting his master, Pandit Tigunait studied Sanskrit, the language of the ancient scriptures of India, as well as the languages of the Buddhist, Jaina, and Zorastrian traditions. In 1976, Swami Rama ordained Pandit Tigunait into the 5,000-year-old lineage of the Himalayan Masters.
1. Introduction: Kundalini and Kundalini Awakening
- Kundalini: Our Vast Potential Energy
- Our Wealth of Shakti and How It Manifests
- Pranic Shakti: Kundalini in Awakened Form
- Awakening and Using Kundalini Wisely: Part 1
- Awakening and Using Kundalini Wisely: Part 2
- Awakening Has to Be Methodical
- The Need for Self-Assessment
- The Importance of Practice
2. The Chakras and Kundalini Awakening
- Kundalini and the Gift of Being Human
- The Seven Chakras
- What We Mean by Kundalini Awakening
- An Integrated Approach Emphasizing Three Chakras: Part 1
- An Integrated Approach Emphasizing Three Chakras: Part 2
3. Practicum: Activating Pranic Shakti at the Navel Center
- Asana Practice
- Guided Relaxation
- Nadi Shodhanam with Breath Moving to the Eyebrow Center
4. A Plan for Awakening Kundalini
- Manipura Chakra
- Anahata and Ajna Chakras
- Connecting the Three Chakras
- Practice for Manipura Chakra: Agni Sara
- Practice for Manipura Chakra: Bhastrika Pranayama
- Practices for Anahata and Ajna Chakras
- Prana Dharana