7 Hours to Complete
This course takes approximately 7 hours to complete. Includes lifetime access.
Certificate of Completion
You will receive a certificate upon the completion of this course.
7 CEUs Upon completion
This course qualifies for 7 continuing education credits.
Unlimited Course Access
Carefully hand-crafted to work beautifully on all of your favorite devices, your purchase includes unlimited access to this course and all of its premium resources.Buy Now $149 USD
Understanding the dynamics of karma is the foundation for using our present circumstances to shape a joyful future.
Take this opportunity to refine your knowledge of the dynamics of karma, the role of the mind in creating karma, and the part karma plays in rebirth.
In this 7+ hour digital course, you will learn:
- The law of karma in daily life
- Reshaping destiny
- Reincarnation vs. Rebirth
- Three Kinds of Karma
- Healing the mind
Pandit Rajmani Tigunait
Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, PhD, is a modern-day master and living link in the unbroken Himalayan Tradition. He is the successor to Sri Swami Rama of the Himalayas, and the spiritual head of the Himalayan Institute. As the author of numerous books, including his autobiography Touched by Fire: The Ongoing Journey of a Spiritual Seeker, Pandit Tigunait offers practical guidance on applying yogic and tantric wisdom to modern life. For over 40 years he has touched innumerable lives around the world as a teacher, humanitarian, and visionary spiritual leader. You can view more of his teachings online at the Himalayan Institute Wisdom Library.
Pandit Tigunait holds two doctorates: one in Sanskrit from the University of Allahabad in India, and another in Oriental Studies from the University of Pennsylvania. Family tradition gave Pandit Tigunait access to a vast range of spiritual wisdom preserved in both the written and oral traditions. Before meeting his master, Pandit Tigunait studied Sanskrit, the language of the ancient scriptures of India, as well as the languages of the Buddhist, Jaina, and Zorastrian traditions. In 1976, Swami Rama ordained Pandit Tigunait into the 5,000-year-old lineage of the Himalayan Masters.
1. The Power, Freedom, and Privilege of Reincarnation
- Using the Law of Karma in Daily Life
- Reincarnation, Continuous Growth and Reshaping Destiny
- To Reshape Destiny, Create a Conducive Environment
- What Drives Reincarnation?
- The Fate of a Stingy Village Loan Shark
- Katha Upanishad 1.2.6
- Aparigraha: Freeing Yourself From Bondage of Karma
- Yoga Sutra 2.39
- Karma and Your Preferences at Work in Rebirth
- Understanding Our Unique Fundamental Powers and Privileges
2. Reincarnation vs. Rebirth
- Anatomy of Bondage and Attachment
- Isha Upanishad 1.1
- Living Life According to Choice and Making the Best Use of Human Existence
- Creating a New Destiny Through Self-Effort
- A Good Death with the Promise of Higher Achievement
- Take Responsibility! The Importance of Self-Effort
3. Mind, the Greatest Mystery
- YOGA - You Oughta Get Aware
- Diagram of the Yogic Model of the Mind
- Awakening Buddhi, the Higher Mind
- How the Gunas Work in the Mind
- Where Does Logic Fit in the Model of the Mind?
- Do I Work From the Outside or Inside to Awaken Buddhi?
- How Do You Know When Logic Serves a Higher Purpose?
- Yoga's View of the Ego
- Three Kinds of Karma
- Dormant, Active, and Potential Karmas
- A Story About a Beggar
- Tweaking Prarabdha Karma
4. Finding Freedom Within
- Mind, the Gunas, and the Visible and Invisible Aspects of the Mind
- Experience of the Past and the Three Vipakas
- A Schematic of Healing the Mind
- Merging the Paths of Healing and Enlightenment
- Moving Forward with Purification and Trustful Surrender
- Explanation of the Cave of Heart Meditation
- Guided Cave of the Heart Meditation