1 Hours to Complete
This course takes approximately 1 hours to complete. Includes lifetime access.
Certificate of Completion
You will receive a certificate upon the completion of this course.
1 CEUs Upon completion
This course qualifies for 1 continuing education credits.
Unlimited Course Access
Carefully hand-crafted to work beautifully on all of your favorite devices, your purchase includes unlimited access to this course and all of its premium resources.Buy Now $34.99 USD
Breath training is a foundation of yoga practice and is also an important part of inner healing.
The breath holds the body and mind together and has a major impact on both. Learn how the body actually breathes and how breathing is connected to the nervous system, mind, and emotions.
During this one-hour digital workshop, you will learn about the organs and mechanics of respiration, pathways that govern breathing, the role of breath in the Yoga Sutra and Bhagavad Gita, and much more.
"The way you present your knowledge is priceless! It has been a huge part of my learning and sharing with other people who are keen to work on and with their breath to improve their health, therefore their life! Thank you so much!"
1. Understanding the Breath
- Breath: Enlivening the Mind and Body
- Introduction to the Organs of Respiration
- Exploring the Mechanics of Breathing
- Quality of the Breath and Life
- Practice: Relaxation with Breath Awareness
2. Using the Breath to Find Peace
- Three Influences on Breathing
- Pathways That Govern Breathing
- Breath: A Universal Tool for Healing
- Practice: Relaxation and Breath Work for Inner Healing
3. Bonus Material
- Role of the Breath in the Yoga Sutra and the Bhagavad Gita
- Diaphragmatic Breathing in 3 Key Yoga Poses